Replacement copies of mining certificates

If your certificate of competency has been lost or destroyed, you can apply for the issue of a duplicate certificate.

The Board of Examiners keeps a register of certificates and notices issued. To check if one has been issued, email

How to apply

Complete the application for a duplicate certificate of competency (PDF, 114KB) and attach the required documents. The application fee is $9.21 (excl. GST).

Contact us

Send all correspondence to:

Board of Examiners Secretary
Resources Safety and Health Queensland
GPO Box 1321

For more information, contact:

Phone: (07) 3199 8037