News updates from the Explosives Inspectorate
The Explosives Inspectorate regularly publishes news updates about developments affecting the explosives sector in Queensland.
These updates are sent to current licence and authorisation holders. You can subscribe to receive the updates by following the link below.
- 1 Feb 2020: IMPORTANT: Information for security sensitive authority holders
- 1 Feb 2020: Reminder to all listed corporations to nominate a responsible person by 1 April 2020
- 31 Jan 2020: Individual holders of a licence to collect ammunition will be required to provide a passport photo after 1 February 2020
- 31 Jan 2020: Government magazine access card holders will be required to hold a security clearance
- 15 Jan 2020: Listed corporations must nominate a responsible person after 1 February 2020
- 13 Jan 2020: Security plan requirements
- 8 Jan 2020: Explanation of ‘unsupervised access’ for security sensitive explosives
- 12 Dec 2019: Explosives driver licences
- 5 Dec 2019: Security clearance transitional arrangements
- 11 Nov 2019: Requirements to hold a security clearance from 1 February 2020
- Access reports of incidents involving explosives in Queensland.
- Read safety alerts, security alerts and information bulletins for warnings of potential hazards and advice on legislative requirements.
- Last reviewed: 16 Dec 2019
- Last updated: 04 Feb 2020