How to become an approved supplier for the solar for rentals trial
If you want to install solar systems with solar monitoring technology as part of the solar for rentals trial, you'll need to be an approved supplier who can supply any or all of the Bundaberg, Gladstone and Townsville local government areas.
To become an approved solar supplier, you must:
- sign up to the Solar Retailer Code of Conduct approved by the Clean Energy Council or an equivalent code of conduct
- conduct some, or all, of your operations from premises in Queensland
- enter into a data-sharing agreement with the Queensland Government.
If you are a signatory to a solar retailer code and want to become a supplier for the trial, please email SolarForRentals@dnrme.qld.gov.au.
If you want to become a signatory to a solar retailer code, contact the relevant code administrator.
Approved solar suppliers
View the list of approved solar suppliers.
Approved solar suppliers must enter into a data-sharing agreement with the Queensland Government to help us collect solar data from the solar systems installed as part of the trial.
For more information about becoming an approved solar supplier or if you are an approved solar supplier and have questions about the trial, email SolarForRentals@dnrme.qld.gov.au.
- Last reviewed: 05 Mar 2019
- Last updated: 29 May 2019