Investing in renewables in North Queensland
The Powering North Queensland Plan represents a $386 million investment to strengthen and diversify North Queensland's energy supply, drive economic growth in the region, and support jobs.
As part of this plan, we commenced an Expression of Interest (EOI) process for the proposed 2,000 MW North Queensland Clean Energy Hub feasibility study.
Read more about the EOI process.
- Read more about the Powering Queensland Plan: an integrated energy strategy for the state.
- Find out more about investing in Queensland.
- Learn more about Queensland's current renewable energy projects.
- Find out more about Queensland's energy industry.
- Last reviewed: 27 Mar 2018
- Last updated: 27 Mar 2018