Supporting supply chains in Queensland
The Queensland Government is committed to assisting Queensland manufacturers and businesses that are currently impacted by the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Supply chain support
Manufacturers or businesses who are having difficulties accessing supplies to continue to operate, employ and meet their customer needs should complete the Manufacturer's supply matching request form.
This form will help us to identify, match and manage supply chain shortages due to COVID-19 specifically for businesses in Queensland.
Essential goods and supply chain program
Queensland businesses can apply for funding to make essential goods such as personal protective equipment (PPE), health consumables and medical devices.
We are seeking applications from Queensland-based businesses with the capability and capacity to:
- design, re-tool, reprioritise or pivot production to address shortages in the supply of essential goods for Queenslanders
- facilitate expansion of manufacturing and production capacity of essential PPE or other essential goods
- support the supply and/or distribution of essential goods, including logistics, manufacturing, maintenance and construction businesses, throughout Queensland or for export.
Help fill supply chain gaps for critical goods
If your business is able to supply to other businesses who are experiencing supply chain issues, you can register your supply capabilities on the Industry Capability Network (ICN) Gateway. Registering on the ICN Gateway is free.
When specific supply chain opportunities are identified that match your business capabilities, you will be notified of the opportunity by email that an expression of interest (EOI) has become available.
- Find out how your business can supply PPE and other goods and services to government.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Last reviewed: 5 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 26 Aug 2020