COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Supporting supply chains in Queensland
The Queensland Government is committed to assisting Queensland manufacturers and businesses that are currently impacted by the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Essential goods and supply chain program
Queensland businesses can apply for funding to make essential goods such as personal protective equipment (PPE), health consumables and medical devices.
We are seeking applications from Queensland-based businesses with the capability and capacity to:
- design, re-tool, reprioritise or pivot production to address shortages in the supply of essential goods for Queenslanders
- facilitate expansion of manufacturing and production capacity of essential PPE or other essential goods
- support the supply and/or distribution of essential goods, including logistics, manufacturing, maintenance and construction businesses, throughout Queensland or for export.
- Find out how your business can supply PPE and other goods and services to government.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Last reviewed: 23 Dec 2020
- Last updated: 4 Jan 2021