Queensland has a network of strong regional economies and communities, which offer diverse business, investment, employment and lifestyle opportunities. Queensland is home to many vibrant regional service centres, reflecting the long history of regional development in our state.
Regional core strengths in agriculture, resources and tourism are leading the way for emerging industries, and offer your business or investment strong, long-term opportunities. The Queensland Government is committed to building strong regional economies for the future.
Learn more about the investment advantages of the following Queensland regions:
- Learn more about regional investment opportunities.
- Find out about the benefits of doing business in Queensland and investing in Queensland's industries.
- Last reviewed: 27 Jul 2016
- Last updated: 08 May 2017
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 22/08/2017
- Payroll tax: Contractors (Harmonised) 22/08/2017