Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Queensland has a network of strong regional economies and communities, which offer diverse business, investment, employment and lifestyle opportunities. Queensland is home to many vibrant regional service centres, reflecting the long history of regional development in our state.
Regional core strengths in agriculture, resources and tourism are leading the way for emerging industries, and offer your business or investment strong, long-term opportunities. The Queensland Government is committed to building strong regional economies for the future.
Learn more about the investment advantages of the following Queensland regions:
- Far North Queensland
- North Queensland
- Mackay, Isaac, Whitsundays
- Central Queensland
- Central West Queensland
- Wide Bay Burnett
- Darling Downs and South West
- South East: Sunshine Coast
- South East: Gold Coast
- Learn more about regional investment opportunities.
- Find out about the benefits of doing business in Queensland and investing in Queensland's industries.
- Last reviewed: 27 Jul 2016
- Last updated: 8 May 2017