COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Leading food and agribusinesses in Queensland
There are a number of world-class food and agribusiness companies with offices and processing facilities in Queensland, including:
- Carlton United Breweries (subsidiary of the Foster's Group) – global beverage company
- Castlemaine Perkins (subsidiary of Lion) – iconic Brisbane Fourex (XXXX) brewery
- Coca-Cola Amatil – Australia's most modern beverage production facility at Richlands, Brisbane
- Gourmet Garden – specialises in processed herbs and spices for the retail and food service markets
- Nestle Australia – has a production plant for coffee processing and Chalet Patisserie products
- NH Foods Australia – one of Japan's leading meat companies
- Parmalat (formerly Pauls) – major manufacturer of dairy products within Australia
- Smith's Snackfood Company – global company with world-first production technology facilities.