Renewing a tourist or service sign permit
Tourist and service road sign permits are granted for 7 years.
Before your approval expires, you must apply to have it renewed and comply with the Tourist and service signs guideline.
If you choose not to renew, you may have to pay for sign removal.
Use the following links to submit a tourist or service sign application to have your sign renewed:
- Tourist attraction sign application
- Service sign application
- Tourist drive sign application
- Welcome sign or entry statement application
- Last reviewed: 18 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 18 Aug 2021