Register for the food and beverage supplier directory
The Queensland Government Food and Beverage Supplier Directory will list suppliers with a physical presence in Queensland who also employ Queenslanders. Queensland Government buyers and caterers engaged by government will use the directory when purchasing food and beverages.
You can apply to register your business to be listed on the directory. The directory will include a range of food and beverage categories for your business to register under.
Approved businesses will be published on the Queensland Government Food and Beverage Supplier Directory in 2019.
Who can apply
You can apply online to be listed on the directory if:
- your food and beverage business has a physical presence in Queensland
- you have employees who live in Queensland.
You must supply goods which meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- grown in Queensland – all the ingredients are grown in Queensland
- made in Queensland – the goods undergo their last substantial transformation in Queensland
- produced in Queensland – all ingredients were grown or otherwise obtained in Queensland and all (or virtually all) of its processing occurred in Queensland.
How to apply
Complete the online form to register. Use a compatible browser or device.
You will need to include your business':
- registered business name and primary Queensland address
- Australian Business Number
- legal business name/ trading name
- preferred contact person
- email and contact phone number
- website address (if applicable)
- social media account links (if applicable).
The application form takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
After you apply
Your application will be assessed by the Buy Queensland First Food and Beverage Advisory Group, comprised of industry experts. You will then be notified of the outcome.
Approved suppliers will be listed on the directory available in 2019.
Updating your registration details
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your registration details.
It is your responsibility to keep your registration up to date. Notify us immediately if any information is, or becomes:
- misleading in any way.
- Last reviewed: 19 Dec 2018
- Last updated: 19 Dec 2018