Register for the food and beverage supplier directory
The Queensland Government Food and Beverage Supplier Directory lists suppliers and caterers with a physical presence in Queensland who also employ Queenslanders.
Queensland Government buyers and organisations acting on their behalf will be encouraged to use the directory when purchasing food and beverages.
You can apply to register your business to be listed on the directory. The directory includes a range of food and beverage categories for your business to register under.
The directory is used by Queensland Government buyers to search for businesses that supply catering or food and beverage products. The directory will be publicly released in August 2019.
Who can apply
You can apply online to be listed on the directory if:
- your food and beverage business has a physical presence in Queensland
- you have employees who live in Queensland.
You must supply goods which meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- grown in Queensland – all the ingredients are grown in Queensland
- made in Queensland – the goods undergo their last substantial transformation in Queensland
- produced in Queensland – all ingredients were grown or otherwise obtained in Queensland and all (or virtually all) of its processing occurred in Queensland.
How to apply
Complete the online form to register. Use a compatible browser or device.
The application form takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
You will need to include your business':
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- legal business name or trading name
- preferred contact person
- address - you can add up to 10 locations
- email and contact phone number
- website address (if applicable)
- social media account links (if applicable)
- image representing your business or products
- short bio describing your business (max. 1,000 characters).
After you apply
Your application will be assessed by the Buy Queensland First Food and Beverage Advisory Group, comprised of industry experts. You will then be notified of the outcome.
Approved businesses will be listed on the directory.
Updating your registration details
Log in to the directory to update your registration details.
It is your responsibility to keep your registration up to date. You must update your account immediately if any information is, or becomes:
- misleading in any way.
- Last reviewed: 01 Apr 2019
- Last updated: 01 May 2019