Grants and funding for producers in Great Barrier Reef catchments
Access these grants and schemes to help make changes on your farm:
- Reef Credit Scheme—Earn income by reducing nutrient or sediment run-off.
- Land Restoration Fund—Generate an income through carbon farming projects.
- Carbon credits—Learn what you can do on-farm to earn carbon credits including methods for farmers.
- Banana Best Management Practice program—Grants for on-farm improvements in the banana industry.
- Rural Economic Development (RED) grants—Apply for co-contribution grants of up to $200,000 to strengthen primary production sectors and bolster rural communities.
- Grazing resilience and sustainable solutions (GRASS) program—Access support and financial incentives to improve land in poor or degraded condition.
You can also:
- search for grants and funding for agricultural industries
- find out about business grants and how to prepare and write a grant application.
- Last reviewed: 14 Feb 2023
- Last updated: 17 Feb 2023