The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Find out about drought declarations and revocations, and drought assistance for primary producers.
- Drought Relief Assistance Scheme (DRAS) freight subsidies and water infrastructure rebate
- Apply for the Drought Relief from Electricity Charges Scheme (DRECS)
- Other drought rebates and fee relief
- Drought loans, allowances and projects
- Pest animal and weed management in drought-affected areas
- Counselling services for drought-affected communities
- Last reviewed: 11 May 2016
- Last updated: 12 May 2016
I want to...
Take action now – prevent African swine fever.
Receive alerts about biosecurity issues that are important to you, as soon as they happen.
Learn more about drought relief programs available to your business.