Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: We are currently updating information following recent Queensland and Australian Government announcements. Find assistance and support for coronavirus affected businesses and industries.

Maps of fire ant biosecurity zones

If you own a business or work in a fire ant biosecurity zone, you may need a permit to move material that can carry fire ants (i.e. soil, turf, potted plants, baled hay or straw, mulch and manure).

The following maps of fire ant biosecurity zones in South East Queensland can help identify if you need a permit.

Also consider...