In this guide:
- Queensland Globe
- About the Queensland Globe
- Installing Queensland Globe for Mac or PC
- Installing Queensland Globe for mobile devices
- Recommended settings for Google Earth
- Queensland Globe tutorial videos
- Using the Queensland Globe
- Using the Coal Seam Gas Globe
- Using the Mines Globe
- Using the Land Valuations Globe
- Using the Vegetation Management Globe
- Using the watercourse identification map
The Queensland Globe is an interactive online tool that can be opened inside the Google Earth™ application. Queensland Globe allows you to view and explore Queensland spatial data and imagery. You can also download a cadastral SmartMap or purchase and download a current titles search.
On desktop computers, the Queensland Globe can view a number of other themed globes for coal seam gas (CSG), mines, vegetation and also land valuation information, plus a range of category globes.
The Queensland Globe is part of the Queensland Government's open data initiative.
This guide explains how to install and use the Queensland Globe on your computer or mobile device, some recommended Google Earth settings to ensure full functionality and additional guides for the themed globes.
- Last reviewed
- March 13, 2015