Save time and effort when starting your small business by using the Business Launchpad, a new digital tool that makes it easier to discover licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
The Business Launchpad frequently releases new locations as we expand services across Queensland. Currently, it provides information for businesses within the following local government areas:
- Balonne Shire Council
- Brisbane City Council
- Bulloo Shire Council
- Bundaberg Regional Council
- Burdekin Shire Council
- Cairns Regional Council
- Fraser Coast Regional Council
- Gold Coast City Council
- Gympie Regional Council
- Ipswich City Council
- Livingstone Shire Council
- Logan City Council
- Mackay Regional Council
- Noosa Shire Council
- Redland City Council
- Rockhampton Regional Council
- Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- Tablelands Regional Council
- Toowoomba Regional Council
- Townsville City Council
- Western Downs Regional Council
- Whitsunday Regional Council.
More council information is being added regularly.
How the Business Launchpad works
Simply tell us about your business type, location and services, and the Business Launchpad will generate a tailored guide of results from the Australian, Queensland and local governments. You can:
- create an account
- refine your results
- manage your priority applications
- find, pre-fill and complete forms
- apply online
- learn who to contact about what.
Currently, if you're thinking of opening a café and wanted to prepare fresh food on-site, sell alcohol with meals, provide background music and alfresco dining, and have a new sign on the footpath, you'll need licences from multiple agencies across all 3 levels of government. Keeping track of everything you need can be time-consuming.
Now with the Business Launchpad, just answer 2 quick questionnaires and let the tool do the discovery work for you.
How to use the Business Launchpad
Watch this video to learn how to use the Business Launchpad to save you time and effort when setting up your small business.
- Last reviewed: 29 Sep 2021
- Last updated: 21 Oct 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping provisions 28/10/2021
- Get Ready Small Business webinar: Marketing health check 28/10/2021