Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS)
The Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) is a free online service that will help you find the right local, Queensland and Australian government licences, permits, registrations, approvals and codes of practice you need to operate a business.
Visit ABLIS to receive a detailed and personalised report containing:
- a summary of state or territory, local and Australian government requirements
- information about licence fees, how to apply, periods of cover and renewals
- how to access application and renewal forms
- who to contact for more help and information.
- Read more about getting the right licences and registrations for your business.
- Last reviewed: 24 Jul 2017
- Last updated: 24 Jul 2017
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 22/08/2017
- Payroll tax: Contractors (Harmonised) 22/08/2017