Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS)
The Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) is a free online service that will help you find the right local, Queensland and Australian government licences, permits, registrations and approvals you need to operate a business.
Visit ABLIS to receive a personalised report containing:
- a summary of state or territory, local and Australian government requirements
- detailed information about licences and permits
- how to access relevant forms
- who to contact for more help and information.
- Last reviewed: 22 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 22 Feb 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021