Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in business
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for Indigenous businesses
Find information and support from Indigenous Business Australia (IBA) including funding assistance and specialist advice.
A range of support is available for the growing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business sector to overcome business challenges.
Learn more about the wide range of contacts and resources available for Indigenous businesses.
Government grants and funding for small businesses
The Queensland Government provides a wide range of grants and funding programs for small businesses.
Check if you can apply for other government grants and funding programs.
Mentoring and networking opportunities
Mentoring and networking programs, including Mentoring for Growth and the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS), provide opportunities for you to build, develop and grow your business.
Workshops and events
Regularly check the Business Queensland events calendar for current events, forums, workshops and seminars.
For more information, email email@example.com.
- Learn about employing Aboriginal peoples and Torres Strait Islander peoples in your business.
- Find out how to run and grow your business.
- Register for free business mentoring through the Mentoring for Growth program.
- Subscribe to our Small Business Connect newsletter and follow Business Queensland on social media to find out more about events and programs to support your business.
- Find out how to prepare and write a grant application.
- Last reviewed: 22 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 22 Jul 2020