Small business strategy survey
Backing small business is vital for the state's economic growth so the Queensland Government wants to ensure the right conditions, programs and support are in place for small businesses to reach their goals.
To inform development of a new small business strategy, small business owners and operators across the state were invited to have their say to help us better understand their business challenges, priorities and goals.
The online small business survey was open for 4 weeks from 30 January to 24 February 2023.
Online survey next steps
The survey is now closed.
The information gathered through the online survey will be carefully considered and used to shape and inform development of a new small business strategy, expected to be released in the second half of 2023.
- Find small business events in Queensland.
- Subscribe to Business Queensland Connect for the latest on grants, services and programs across government.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Use the business health check to help your business survive and thrive.
- Register for a Mentoring for Growth session to support or grow your business.
- Use the Business Launchpad to discover all the licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
- Visit the Queensland Small Business Commissioner for practical information, support, and small business dispute assistance.
- Last reviewed: 24 Feb 2023
- Last updated: 8 Mar 2023
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 03/04/2023
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 04/04/2023