2017 Queensland Small Business Week
It's your Time to Thrive.
2017 Queensland Small Business Week (2017 QSBW) will be held from 15 to 20 May.
The week is a celebration of small business and will give owners the opportunity to learn and acquire new ideas, skills and tools so they can take their businesses to the next level.
You can be involved in 2017 QSBW by:
- joining the social media challenge - upload a short video about your unique or innovative business idea and you could win $10,000 in cash
- hosting an event - free promotion in our events calendar and mobile app
- registering to attend a Time to Thrive Masterclass in Townsville, Mackay or Bundaberg
- attending an event - gain new ideas, connect with other businesses and be inspired to innovate and grow
- downloading the 2017 QSBW mobile app - attend a QSBW event in your area, host an event or access QSBW promotional resources.
Download the 2017 QSBW mobile app from:
Also available on desktop and web app (some features not available on desktop and web).
We are committed to protecting your privacy. View the 2017 QSBW privacy statement.
2017 Queensland Small Business Week is presented by the Queensland Government, in partnership with:
2017 Queensland Small Business Week is also supported by:
Keep up to date with the latest information by subscribing to the Advancing Small Business Queensland newsletter.
You can also stay in touch via social media:
- Last reviewed: 21 Apr 2017
- Last updated: 24 Apr 2017
I want to...
- Lean for Everyone workshop: Mount Isa 24/04/2017
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 26/04/2017