Register your activity or event
Register your event
Promote and boost attendance by registering it on our Business Queensland events calendar so small business owners can find opportunities in their local area.
Event host program
Queensland Small Business Month 2022 (QSBM 2022) activities can be all types of formats including conferences, seminars, workshops, webinars, podcasts, networking or professional development sessions.
As an event host, you will receive:
- an event listing on the Business Queensland events calendar
- exposure and promotion through QSBM 2022 advertising
- a personalised social media graphic to advertise your event via your channels
- electronic files of QSBM 2022 collateral and graphic elements
- supporting guides and templates.
Submit your event
Events will be approved based on our events calendar policy.
To submit your event, you must agree to:
- the event details and event contact details being published on the Business Queensland events calendar
- the terms and conditions
- the Business Queensland events calendar policy
- your organisation and contact details being stored by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training and being used by the department to distribute relevant information to you.
After you submit your event, we will contact you if we have any questions.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get connected and stay up to date
- Last reviewed: 12 Apr 2022
- Last updated: 13 Apr 2022