Business concierge service
The Business Concierge Service program provides support to eligible businesses affected by the 2019 monsoon trough event in North and Far North Queensland. The program aims to help build better businesses for a more sustainable and resilient Queensland.
This support is available for small to medium businesses with less than 20 staff and includes:
- a consultation with a concierge business growth specialist
- development of a business resilience plan and needs assessment
- access to a financial support package of up to $2,500 to spend on services from pre-approved business specialists.
The financial support package is jointly funded by the Australian and Queensland governments under the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements (DRFA).
Who can apply
To be eligible, you must:
- employ less than 20 staff
- have been affected by the 2019 monsoon trough event in North and Far North Queensland
- be located in 1 of the following local government areas:
- Burdekin Shire Council
- Burke Shire Council
- Carpentaria Shire Council
- Charters Towers Regional Council
- Cloncurry Shire Council
- Croydon Shire Council
- Douglas Shire Council
- Etheridge Shire Council
- Flinders Shire Council
- Hinchinbrook Shire Council
- McKinlay Shire Council
- Richmond Shire Council
- Townsville City Council
- Winton Shire Council.
How to apply
Visit the Business Concierge Service website to:
- check your eligibility
- complete the application form
- book a consultation with a business growth specialist:
- face to face at Smart Precinct NQ
- through Smart Precinct NQ on 1300 467 119 or email@example.com.
- prepare for your consultation by reviewing the business specialist library.
Following your initial consultation with a growth adviser, you'll receive a needs assessment and growth plan highlighting key areas you need to work on in your business to maximise benefits.
From these recommendations, you can then choose specialists that provide support services (up to the value of $2,500) that suit your immediate business needs.
For more information on the service, contact Smart Precinct NQ on 1300 467 119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last reviewed: 14 Oct 2021
- Last updated: 14 Oct 2021