QImagery is an online aerial photograph library that allows you to search for and view images by location.
You can access more than 800,000 historical aerial photographs of Queensland from the 1930s to 2009. Images are added monthly, as the aerial film digitisation project progresses.
To find images, you can search by locality, address, postcode, lot on plan, and latitude and longitude. You can then view available photographs online, or download them.
Once you've accessed QImagery, click on Help for detailed information on searching, downloading and using images.
Accessing most recent aerial photographs
You can access the most recent aerial photographs dating from 2009 to the present on Queensland Globe.
You can also order hard-copy versions.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions or need help.
- Find out more about our spatial imagery subscription plan.
- Access physical, geographical and spatial data from Queensland Globe.
- Read about the history of aerial photography and imagery in Queensland.
- Last reviewed: 15 Nov 2017
- Last updated: 28 May 2021