Flood imagery and data
Flood imagery and data can be used to improve economic and community resilience to extreme weather events. Our program of flood imagery and other associated spatial data helps with recovery activities and future planning.
Flood imagery and data is available to view in the Queensland Globe and the spatial data files can be downloaded from QSpatial via the links below.
Flood event imagery
- January 2011 – various towns
- February 2011 – Cyclone Yasi
- February 2012 – various towns
- January 2013 – Bundaberg region
- February 2015 – Cyclone Marcia
- April 2017 – Cyclone Debbie
Flood extent lines (derived data)
- Queensland floodplain assessment overlay (QFAO) (for use by local governments as a potential flood hazard area only)
- 1974 – Brisbane and Ipswich
- 2010 – Bundaberg
- 2011 – Queensland
- 2012 – South West Queensland
- 2013 – Bundaberg
- 2013 and 2015 – Queensland flood mapping program flood investigations by town (also known as Annual Exceedance Probability (AEP) or Q100)
- 2017 – Logan, Albert, Connors, Fitzroy, Isaac and Mackenzie Rivers
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on flood mapping data.
- Last reviewed: 08 Aug 2018
- Last updated: 12 Feb 2020