Submit a request to publish your event on the Business Queensland events calendar.
Government agencies can contact the Business Queensland web team to submit other events.
Events will be approved based on our events calendar policy.
Note: To submit your event, you must agree to:
- the event details and event contact details being published on the Business Queensland events calendar
- the terms and conditions
- the Business Queensland events calendar policy
- your organisation and contact details being stored by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT) and being used by DESBT to distribute relevant material to you relating to the development of businesses in Queensland.
We will email you our decision within 3 working days.
All questions must be answered unless marked optional.
These are the details which will be displayed on the listings for approved events. Submitted content must meet our style requirements.
Used by search engines (e.g. Google), in search results and event listing on our site. Outline the key point(s) of your event. (Max. 160 characters)
Add further details to the key points of your event. This will appear under the summary on your event listing.
(Max. 800 characters)
Please include all costs to attend. If the event is free, please write 'Free'.
Enter the URL to register for the event.
(Needs to include http:// or https:// at beginning of url.)
Enter the email to register for the event.
If your event is online, please type 'online' for all fields for the venue.
Please select the categories that are most applicable to your event. These will be used to filter events in our calendar.
You must tick and agree to the following to submit your event:
- Last reviewed: 4 Nov 2020
- Last updated: 14 Jan 2021