Submit a request to publish your event on the Business Queensland events calendar.
This form is for:
- non-government organisations
- government agencies submitting Queensland Small Business Week events.
Government agencies can email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit other events.
Events will be approved based on our events calendar policy.
Note: To submit your event, you must agree to:
- the event details and event contact details being published on the Business Queensland events calendar
- the terms and conditions
- the Business Queensland events calendar policy
- your organisation and contact details being stored by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT) and being used by DESBT to distribute relevant material to you relating to the development of businesses in Queensland.
We will email you our decision within 3 working days.
These are the details which will be displayed on the listings for approved events. Submitted content must meet our style requirements.
Used by search engines (e.g. Google) and in search results on our site. Outline the key point(s) of your event. (Max. 160 char.)
This will appear on your event listing.
(Max. 800 char.)
Please include all costs to attend. If the event is free, please write 'Free'.
Enter the URL or the email address to register or find out more about the event.
Queensland Small Business Week is from 27 May to 31 May 2019.
If your event is online, please type 'online' for all fields for the venue.
Please select the categories that are most applicable to your event. These will be used to filter events in our calendar.
You must tick and agree to the following to submit your event: