Prevent, prepare, respond and recover when disaster strikes
Use these resources to prevent, prepare, respond, recover and communicate so you can get back to business sooner when disaster hits.
Choose your small business sector to learn more.
Get Ready Small BusinessSevere weather can strike at any time. Don't wait until it's too late.
Follow the steps below and attend a Get Ready Small Business webinar or event near you to learn how to protect and prepare your business today.
Choose your small business sector
Find sector-specific advice on dealing with disasters.
Tourism and hospitality
Tourism attractions and experiences, accommodation, food and beverage services, tourism retail shops, tour and transport operators, and sports facilities
Transport and logistics
Transport, trucking, boating and passenger transport, warehouses, supply chains, service stations, and more
I want to...
- Learn about Queensland natural disaster assistance
- Download or print disaster checklists and templates
- Find emergency alerts, warnings and contacts
- Learn how small businesses prepare, respond and recover
- Read about coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery
- View disaster recovery 'how to' videos
- Download the Small business disaster hub app
- Find mental health support services in Queensland
Small Business Recovery Centre
Providing support to small businesses to prepare and recover from disaster events.
Drop by the centre, book a time for our staff to visit you, or attend a webinar or event.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support: 1300 654 687