Prepare your transport and logistics business for disasters
Transport and logistics disaster checklists
Use our transport and logistics disaster resources to help you prevent, prepare, respond and recover from disasters or emergencies.
Being prepared can help reduce injury to staff and damage to vehicles, warehouse facilities, equipment and stock and get you back to business quickly.
Transport and logistics businesses can include:
- heavy transport (e.g. trucking, aviation and maritime services)
- passenger transport
- service stations
- supply chains.
Download the Small business disaster hub app for Apple iOS or Android to access this information offline and receive relevant alerts.
Types of disasters and emergencies
Choose the disaster or emergency most likely to impact your business.
Major health event
- Pandemics (e.g. COVID-19)
- Epidemics (e.g. mosquito borne diseases such as dengue, malaria)
- Localised outbreaks (e.g. Legionnaires' disease, diseases from animal contact)
- Food poisoning or contamination
- Major transport disasters
- Workplace accidents or deaths
- Dangerous material spills, leaks or explosions
- Loss of power or infrastructure
- Terrorist or major criminal incidents
- Biosecurity threats (pest and animal disease outbreaks)
- Climate change risks
I want to...
- Learn about Queensland natural disaster assistance
- Download or print disaster checklists and templates
- Find emergency alerts, warnings and contacts
- Learn how small businesses prepare, respond and recover
- View disaster recovery 'how to' videos
- Download the Small business disaster hub app
- Find mental health support services in Queensland