Natural disaster preparation for tourism and hospitality businesses
Understanding which natural disasters or severe weather events are likely to occur in your area will help you prepare for events that are most likely to impact your business.
To manage a disaster remember to prevent, prepare, respond, recover and communicate.
Types of natural disasters
Choose a natural disaster to learn how to prevent, prepare, respond, recover and communicate.
I want to...
- Learn about Queensland natural disaster assistance
- Download or print disaster checklists and templates
- Find emergency alerts, warnings and contacts
- Learn how small businesses prepare, respond and recover
- View disaster recovery 'how to' videos
- Download the Small business disaster hub app
- Find mental health support services in Queensland