The sales process
Good sales people are great communicators. High sales are achieved with credibility, understanding and persuasion.
Successfully selling to customers is a process that involves:
- building relationships and trust
- uncovering customer needs
- matching products and services to those needs
- communicating the benefits of your products and services
- persuading your customer to purchase.
In very basic terms, the more relationships you build, the more customers you have, and the more sales you make. So your business's sales process, matched with good product and service delivery, will determine your profits.
This guide explains the sales process and describes a successful model for presenting and making sales.
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021