The sales process
Good salespeople are great communicators. High sales are achieved with credibility, understanding and persuasion.
Successfully selling to customers is a process that involves:
- building relationships and trust
- uncovering customer needs
- matching products and services to those needs
- communicating the benefits of your products and services
- persuading your customer to purchase.
In very basic terms, the more relationships you build, the more likely you are to increase your number of customers and sales.
This guide explains the sales process and describes a successful model for presenting and making sales.