Digital Business workshops
Digital Business workshops are designed for small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and not-for-profits (NFPs) to identify ways of improving their digital capability and become more competitive in today's digital marketplace.
Digital Business workshops cover:
- Digital trends impacting businesses today
- How to identify digital priorities that support your business goals
- Ways to improve your productivity with digital technology
- Using data in decision making for your business
- Tips for using Google Analytics to track your online performance
- An analysis of your current website
- How to manage your online reputation
- Ways to use digital technology in your business to improve your customer's experience
- A digital skills analysis of your business
- A step by step guide to developing a Digital action plan to guide activity and investment for your business.
Head to the Business Queensland events calendar for workshop locations and times.
- Last reviewed: 11 Feb 2019
- Last updated: 11 Feb 2019