The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Digital Business workshops
Digital Business workshops are designed for small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and not-for-profits (NFPs) to identify ways of improving their digital capability and become more competitive in today's digital marketplace.
Digital Business workshops cover:
- Digital trends impacting businesses today
- How to identify digital priorities that support your business goals
- Ways to improve your productivity with digital technology
- Using data in decision making for your business
- Tips for using Google Analytics to track your online performance
- An analysis of your current website
- How to manage your online reputation
- Ways to use digital technology in your business to improve your customer's experience
- A digital skills analysis of your business
- A step by step guide to developing a Digital action plan to guide activity and investment for your business.
Head to the Business Queensland events calendar for workshop locations and times.
- Last reviewed: 17 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 1 Aug 2019
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020