Support to help your business go global
Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government's global business agency. It can help your business go global in several ways, including:
- assistance when creating an export plan
- finessing of your export strategy and expansion
- targeted business matching
- expert advice
- organisation of high-level trade missions.
A range of advisers are available who can work closely with your business to put you in contact with Queensland and Australian Government expertise. Operating in conjunction with Austrade under the Tradestart contract, expert advisers are located in Queensland´s major centres and regional areas.
Global business professionals
Trade and Investment Queensland has a team of global business professionals who can open doors for you in international markets and get you on the right track for exporting. Trade and Investment commissioners and representatives are located in priority global markets.
Learn more about Queensland's export markets, trade missions, and products and services to support your business on the Trade and Investment Queensland website.
- Read more about how Trade and Investment Queensland can help exporters.
I want to...
- Small Business State Budget 2019-20 Roadshows - Redlands 18/06/2019
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Cairns 18/06/2019