Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Support to help your business go global
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for exporters
- You may be eligible for Trade and Investment Queensland's Market Ready initiative if your business has been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). The initiative includes:
- advice on leveraging opportunities in the Chinese online market
- brand development support for exporters entering new markets
- China market development forums.
- The Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) scheme funding has increased, allowing exporters and small- and medium-sized businesses to get additional reimbursements for costs incurred in marketing their products and services around the world.
- A new Export Capital Facility will provide loans to eligible exporters who are unable to gain finance from commercial sources due to COVID-19.
- Export Finance Australia will assist its existing customers through access to credit and financial relief.
Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government's global business agency. It can help your business go global in several ways, including:
- assistance when creating an export plan
- finessing of your export strategy and expansion
- targeted business matching
- expert advice
- organisation of high-level trade missions.
A range of advisers are available who can work closely with your business to put you in contact with Queensland and Australian Government expertise. Operating in conjunction with Austrade under the Tradestart contract, expert advisers are located in Queensland´s major centres and regional areas.
Global business professionals
Trade and Investment Queensland has a team of global business professionals who can open doors for you in international markets and get you on the right track for exporting. Trade and Investment commissioners and representatives are located in priority global markets.
Learn more about Queensland's export markets, trade missions, and products and services to support your business on the Trade and Investment Queensland website.
- Read more about how Trade and Investment Queensland can help exporters.