Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for exporters
- You may be eligible for Trade and Investment Queensland's Market Ready initiative if your business has been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). The initiative includes:
- tailored export advice to small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) on leveraging opportunities in the Chinese online market
- support for brand development by providing market intelligence and expert advice for exporters entering new markets
- hosting China market development forums to provide practical export advice.
- On 1 April 2020, the Australian Government announced an increase in funding for the Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) scheme. Allowing exporters and small- and medium-sized businesses to get additional reimbursements for costs incurred in marketing their products and services around the world.
Many support services are available to help you grow your export business.
Trade and Investment Queensland
Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government's export promotion agency. It can help your business go global in several ways, including:
- export advice, market information and skills development programs
- industry-focused trade missions and business introductions linked to inbound trade visits and Queensland export events
- support from a network of export advisers across Queensland
- support from advisers and representatives in key export markets worldwide
- enhanced trade opportunities for local businesses through overseas offices that help maintain and develop relationships with international governments and businesses, and promote Queensland's exports.
Learn more about the support available to help you make informed export decisions on the Trade and Investment Queensland website.