Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for exporters
- You may be eligible for Trade and Investment Queensland's Market Ready initiative if your business has been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19). The initiative includes:
- advice on leveraging opportunities in the Chinese online market
- brand development support for exporters entering new markets
- China market development forums.
- The Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) scheme funding has increased, allowing exporters and small- and medium-sized businesses to get additional reimbursements for costs incurred in marketing their products and services around the world.
- A new Export Capital Facility will provide loans to eligible exporters who are unable to gain finance from commercial sources due to COVID-19.
- Export Finance Australia will assist its existing customers through access to credit and financial relief.
Many support services are available to help you grow your export business.
Trade and Investment Queensland
Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government's export promotion agency. It can help your business go global in several ways, including:
- export advice, market information and skills development programs
- industry-focused trade missions and business introductions linked to inbound trade visits and Queensland export events
- support from a network of export advisers across Queensland
- support from advisers and representatives in key export markets worldwide
- enhanced trade opportunities for local businesses through overseas offices that help maintain and develop relationships with international governments and businesses, and promote Queensland's exports.
Learn more about the support available to help you make informed export decisions on the Trade and Investment Queensland website.