Many support services are available to help you grow your export business.
Trade and Investment Queensland
Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government's export promotion agency. It can help your business go global in several ways, including:
- export advice, market information and skills development programs
- industry-focused trade missions and business introductions linked to inbound trade visits and Queensland export events
- support from a network of export advisers across Queensland
- support from advisers and representatives in key export markets worldwide
- enhanced trade opportunities for local businesses through overseas offices that help maintain and develop relationships with international governments and businesses, and promote Queensland's exports.
Learn more about the support available to help you make informed export decisions on the Trade and Investment Queensland website.
I want to...
- Be My Guest workshop - Currumbin 27/09/2017
- Innovate Queensland: The money magnet masterclass - Logan 27/09/2017