The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Read about managing cash flow and debts, calculating your break-even point and understanding financial reports.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Financial support and assistance
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find assistance you may be eligible for.
- Apply for the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program, open for regional Queensland businesses.
- Contact the Small Business Financial Counselling service for free help with managing debts, negotiating with creditors and more.
- Read about changes to credit reporting and how missed payments may not be listed on your credit report.
- Find out how your bank can help – free advice from the Australian Banking Association.
- Read about the Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme that provides a guarantee to small and medium enterprise (SME) lenders for new unsecured loans.
- Read about Mentoring for Growth, providing tailored support including financial mentoring.
- Find temporary debt relief measures, including changes to bankruptcy laws, to support individuals and businesses facing financial difficulty.
- Last reviewed: 6 Aug 2018
- Last updated: 10 Aug 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.