Read about managing cash flow and debts, calculating your break-even point and understanding financial reports.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Financial support and assistance
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder to find assistance you may be eligible for.
- Apply for the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program, open for regional Queensland businesses.
- Contact the free Rural Financial Counselling Service (Southern Queensland and North Queensland) for help with managing debts, negotiating with creditors and more.
- Read about changes to credit reporting and how missed payments may not be listed on your credit report.
- Find out how your bank can help – free advice from the Australian Banking Association.
- Read about the Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme that provides a guarantee to small and medium enterprise lenders for new unsecured loans.
- Read about Mentoring for Growth, providing tailored support including financial mentoring.
- Last reviewed: 6 Aug 2018
- Last updated: 10 Aug 2020
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.