Read about managing cash flow and debts, calculating your break-even point and understanding financial reports.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Financial support and assistance
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder to find assistance you may be eligible for.
- Apply for the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program, open for regional Queensland businesses.
- Contact the free Rural Financial Counselling Service (Southern Queensland and North Queensland) for help with managing debts, negotiating with creditors and more.
- Read about changes to credit reporting and how missed payments may not be listed on your credit report.
- Find out how your bank can help – free advice from the Australian Banking Association.
- Read about the Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme that provides a guarantee to small and medium enterprise lenders for new unsecured loans.
- Read about Mentoring for Growth, providing tailored support including financial mentoring.
- Last reviewed: 6 Aug 2018
- Last updated: 10 Aug 2020
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2021–22 State Budget.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.