Finances and cash flow
Learn about managing cash flow and understanding how to use cash flow analysis to make business decisions.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Financial support and assistance
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder to find assistance you may be eligible for.
- Apply for the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program, open for regional Queensland businesses.
- Contact the free Rural Financial Counselling Service (Southern Queensland and North Queensland) for help with managing debts, negotiating with creditors and more.
- Read about changes to credit reporting and how missed payments may not be listed on your credit report.
- Find out how your bank can help – free advice from the Australian Banking Association.
- Read about the Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme that provides a guarantee to small and medium enterprise lenders for new unsecured loans.
- Read about Mentoring for Growth, providing tailored support including financial mentoring.
- Last reviewed: 22 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 29 Mar 2021
I want to...
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.
From 1 May 2021, all hospitality venues must use the Check In Qld app to collect customer information. Download the app to register your business now.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.