COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Finances and cash flow
Learn about managing cash flow and understanding how to use cash flow analysis to make business decisions.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Financial support and assistance
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder to find assistance you may be eligible for.
- Apply for the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program, open for regional Queensland businesses.
- Contact the Small Business Financial Counselling service for free help with managing debts, negotiating with creditors and more.
- Read about changes to credit reporting and how missed payments may not be listed on your credit report.
- Find out how your bank can help – free advice from the Australian Banking Association.
- Read about the Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme that provides a guarantee to small and medium enterprise lenders for new unsecured loans.
- Read about Mentoring for Growth, providing tailored support including financial mentoring.
- Last reviewed: 2 Nov 2020
- Last updated: 2 Oct 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.