Finances and cash flow
Learn about managing cash flow and understanding how to use cash flow analysis to make business decisions.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Financial support and assistance
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find assistance you may be eligible for.
- Find available grants and support for small businesses.
- Apply for the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program, which is still open for regional Queensland businesses.
- Contact the Small Business Financial Counselling service for free independent advice including managing your debts, negotiating with creditors, identifying business options and developing an action plan.
- Learn how your bank can help with advice from the Australian Banking Association.
- Read about the Mentoring for Growth program which provides tailored support including financial mentoring and business planning.
- Find temporary debt relief measures, including changes to Commonwealth bankruptcy laws, to support individuals and businesses facing financial difficulty due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Last reviewed: 1 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 15 Sep 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.