Become a Leader Connect host organisation
Gain valuable experience for your business by registering with Leader Connect to host an executive from the Queensland public service.
Your business will benefit by:
- tapping into new skills, experiences, and mentoring opportunities
- finding new ways of overcoming challenges
- networking and collaborating with the Queensland public sector
- hosting a leader who can drive projects or programs of work.
Placements are flexible, ranging from days to months, and designed to meet the needs of your business, the participant, and their agency.
To become a host organisation you should demonstrate:
- innovative approaches to talent management
- support for flexibility in leadership development
- a constructive workplace culture that drives high performance.
Usually the participant's agency will cover placement costs, including salary.
Register your interest
Contact the Public Service Commission on (07) 3003 2854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Last reviewed: 12 May 2016
- Last updated: 12 May 2016