Topics to help you develop staff for your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Online training opportunities
- Small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic can access a free online library of courses tailored to small business.
- TAFE Queensland and CQUniversity Australia are providing free online training in a range of skill sets and micro-credentials including food service, community care, health support, customer engagement, digital literacy and cyber security.
- Last reviewed: 1 Sep 2020
- Last updated: 8 Jun 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.