Topics to help you develop staff for your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Online training opportunities
- Small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic can access a free online library of training courses.
- Free online training is being provided by TAFE Queensland and CQUniversity Australia in a range of skill sets and micro-credentials including food service, community care, health support, customer engagement, digital literacy and cyber security.
- Last reviewed: 19 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 19 Feb 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.