Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support and recovery
Find information to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Greater Brisbane lockdown: Lockdown lifted in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redland and Moreton Bay local government areas from midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April.
- Current business restrictions: Changes to restrictions for businesses across Queensland – mask wearing and seated dining and drinking.
- Check In Qld app: Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Current business restrictions
Learn about the current restrictions for operating your business in Queensland, including changes to collecting customer information.
Business assistance finder
Find coronavirus (COVID-19) financial assistance and other relief measures for your business.
Industry and sector support
Find dedicated coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance for your industry or sector.
Health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations to operate your business safely and keep staff and customers safe.
Supply chain support
Find supply chain support and manufacturing opportunities in response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Learn about assistance and support available for commercial tenants and landlords to help with lease arrangements.
Learn about resources and support available to help manage your staff through coronavirus (COVID-19).
Finance and funding
Read information about managing your finances and cash flow to assist in your business decision-making and recovery.
- Last reviewed: 23 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 29 Mar 2021
I want to...
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.
From 1 May 2021, all hospitality venues must use the Check In Qld app to collect customer information. Download the app to register your business now.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.