Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support and recovery
Find information to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Check In Qld app: Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements.
- Current border restrictions: Find the latest information on border restrictions and border passes.
- Current business restrictions: Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Current business restrictions
Learn about the current restrictions for operating your business in Queensland, including changes to collecting customer information.
Business assistance finder
Find coronavirus (COVID-19) financial assistance and other relief measures for your business.
Industry and sector support
Find dedicated coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance for your industry or sector.
Health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations to operate your business safely and keep staff and customers safe.
Supply chain support
Find supply chain support and manufacturing opportunities in response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Learn about assistance and support available for commercial tenants and landlords to help with lease arrangements.
Learn about resources and support available to help manage your staff through coronavirus (COVID-19).
Finance and funding
Read information about managing your finances and cash flow to assist in your business decision-making and recovery.
- Last reviewed: 23 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 21 Jan 2021
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.