Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support and recovery
Find information to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Queensland border: From 1am, 15 January 2022, all domestic border restrictions have now ended. Learn about the changes to Queensland's border restrictions.
- Critically essential workers: Some workers in critical industries are now able to attend work during quarantine. Read about requirements for critically essential workers.
- Mandatory face masks: You must wear a face mask indoors except for in the home and where it's unsafe. Learn about mandatory face masks.
- Current business requirements: Your business may be required to restrict entry for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated. Read about current business restrictions.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Support for Queensland border zone businesses
Find available support for businesses in border zones affected by the closure of the Queensland-New South Wales border.
Current business restrictions
Learn about the current restrictions for operating your business in Queensland, including changes to collecting customer information.
Business assistance finder
Find coronavirus (COVID-19) financial assistance and other relief measures for your business.
Industry and sector support
Find dedicated coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance for your industry or sector.
Health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations to operate your business safely and keep staff and customers safe.
Supply chain support
Find supply chain support and manufacturing opportunities in response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Learn about assistance and support available for commercial tenants and landlords to help with lease arrangements.
Learn about resources and support available to help manage your staff through coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Last reviewed: 5 Jan 2022
- Last updated: 5 Jan 2022
I want to...
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.