Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support and recovery
Find information to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Current business restrictions: Latest eased business restrictions in effect from 4pm, Tuesday 17 November 2020, affecting indoor venues and events, outdoor events, weddings and funerals.
- Queensland border restrictions: Find current border information and how to apply for a border pass.
- COVID safe events over the festive holiday season: Read information about holding events and activities during the festive season.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
Current business restrictions
Learn about the current restrictions for operating your business in Queensland, including customer limits.
Business assistance finder
Find coronavirus (COVID-19) financial assistance and other relief measures for your business.
Industry and sector support
Find dedicated coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance for your industry or sector.
Health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations to operate your business safely and keep staff and customers safe.
Supply chain support
Find supply chain support and manufacturing opportunities in response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Learn about assistance and support available for commercial tenants and landlords to help with lease arrangements.
Learn about resources and support available to help manage your staff through coronavirus (COVID-19).
Finance and funding
Read information about managing your finances and cash flow to assist in your business decision-making and recovery.
- Last reviewed: 4 Nov 2020
- Last updated: 1 Oct 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.