Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support and recovery
Find information to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Border reopening: Read Queensland's COVID-19 vaccine plan to unite families – a plan for Queensland's borders.
- Business restrictions: Eased restrictions apply from 4pm, Friday 8 October for the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan, Moreton Bay, Palm Island and Townsville local government areas. Read about current business restrictions across Queensland.
- Cleaning rebate: Find out about rebates for professional cleaning of COVID-19 exposed businesses.
- Support for border businesses: Find support for businesses in border zones impacted by the closure of the Queensland–New South Wales border.
- Business support grants: Applications for the 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants are open now for businesses impacted by lockdowns, or who are situated in the border business zone impacted by border closures.
- Border restrictions: Learn about who can enter Queensland and how to apply for a Queensland entry pass.
- Tourism and hospitality COVID-19 support: Learn about support for tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.
Support for Queensland border zone businesses
Find available support for businesses in border zones affected by the closure of the Queensland-New South Wales border.
Current business restrictions
Learn about the current restrictions for operating your business in Queensland, including changes to collecting customer information.
Business assistance finder
Find coronavirus (COVID-19) financial assistance and other relief measures for your business.
Industry and sector support
Find dedicated coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance for your industry or sector.
Health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations to operate your business safely and keep staff and customers safe.
Supply chain support
Find supply chain support and manufacturing opportunities in response to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Learn about assistance and support available for commercial tenants and landlords to help with lease arrangements.
Learn about resources and support available to help manage your staff through coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping provisions 28/10/2021
- Get Ready Small Business webinar: Marketing health check 28/10/2021
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.