Payments for resource authorities

Learn about resource authority rents, royalties and duties and how to pay them.


Paying resource rents

As a resource authority holder, you are required to make regular payments for using the land for resource exploration and production activities.

Royalties for mining and resources

Learn more about when you are required to pay royalties to comply with your resource authority.

Transfer duty on resource authorities

Find out how transfer duty is charged on transactions involving resource authorities, and how to lodge a resource authority transaction.

Security deposits for resource authorities

Find out how to pay the security deposit for your resource authority.

Fees for mining and resource authority applications

Fees for lodging resource authority applications and dealings in Queensland.