Find information on Hendra virus for horse owners, equestrian event organisers and veterinarians.
- Assessing Hendra virus risk factors
- Precautions to take when Hendra virus is suspected
- Summary of Hendra virus incidents in horses
- Hendra virus sampling, submission and testing
- Planning and preparing for a Hendra virus investigation
- Property entry and exit process for routine visits or Hendra virus investigations
- Last reviewed: 06 Jun 2018
- Last updated: 08 Aug 2018
I want to...
Check you're registered as a biosecurity entity and update your details.
Receive alerts about biosecurity issues that are important to you, as soon as they happen.
Learn more about drought relief programs available to your business.
Register now to attend free forums in Clifton and Kingaroy on how to best feed and care for your animals in drought to ensure their welfare.
Find out about financial support and take a short survey to help us better understand what assistance is required.