COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Australian bat lyssavirus
Learn more about Australian bat lyssavirus, its risks, and how it is best managed.
- ABLV information for veterinarians
- Submitting to the laboratory for ABLV testing
- Determining if a bat or other animal was infectious by clinical observation
- Vaccination protocol for animals post-ABLV exposure
- Accessing the Nobivac® rabies vaccine
- Advising owners on managing Australian bat lyssavirus risks
- Last reviewed: 27 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 27 Jul 2020
I want to...
Check you're registered as a biosecurity entity and update your details.
Receive alerts about biosecurity issues that are important to you, as soon as they happen.
Learn more about drought relief programs available to your business.
Watch webinars on how to best feed and care for your animals in drought to ensure their welfare.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.