Coronavirus (COVID-19) agriculture coordination group
The Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries convenes an agricultural coordination group to address the concerns of the Queensland agriculture industry about coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact. The group has representation from government agencies and key agriculture and supply chain industries.
In addition, there are 4 advisory working groups, involving government and industry groups. The 4 working groups are:
- workforce availability
- workplace health and safety
- business continuity working
- supply chain and logistics.
A communique is distributed after the groups meet. These communiques summarise:
- the issues raised by the groups
- additional issues that have arisen
- the actions to be taken.
- Last reviewed: 3 Apr 2020
- Last updated: 3 Apr 2020