Use the AgTrends Spatial web mapping app to view economic data for Queensland's primary industries. Regional agricultural economic profiles are based on Australian Bureau of Statistics census data. This data is forecast using the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries' Queensland AgTrends report.
You can use AgTrends Spatial to:
- inform natural disaster response
- plan for agriculture
- protect important agricultural land
- assess land for agriculture
- assess availability of water resources
- generate reports for any region or area of interest
- agricultural economic profile reports
- agricultural values assessment reports.
Other web mapping tools
- SPP Interactive Mapping System—provides spatial mapping and information relating to the State Planning Policy
- Vegetation maps—request a map of regulated vegetation
- Queensland Spatial Catalogue (QSpatial)—download agricultural GIS data
- Queensland Globe—access the Queensland Globe to explore Queensland maps, imagery and other spatial data.
- Last reviewed: 19 Feb 2020
- Last updated: 5 Mar 2020