The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) industry-specific support
Specific coronavirus (COVID-19) support may be available for the industry or sector your business is part of.
- Arts and creative industries
- Building and construction
- Child care
- Commercial fisheries
- Food, beverage and catering
- Housing and accommodation service providers
- Liquor and gaming licensees
- Mining and resources
- Regulated industries and licensees
- Transport industry
- Read more about Queensland's roadmap to easing restrictions.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what support you may be eligible for.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- View the range of coronavirus (COVID-19) business health and safety resources, including posters for your business or workplace.
- Read about COVID Safe industry plans.
- Last reviewed: 1 Oct 2020
- Last updated: 1 Oct 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020