Coronavirus (COVID-19) industry-specific support
Specific coronavirus (COVID-19) support may be available for the industry or sector your business is part of.
- Aged care
- Arts and creative industries
- Building and construction
- Child care
- Commercial fisheries
- Events industry
- Food, beverage and catering
- Housing and accommodation service providers
- Liquor and gaming licensees
- Mining and resources
- Regulated industries and licensees (including debt collectors, fitness industry, funeral providers, property agents, security providers, tattoo operators and travel industry)
- Sport, recreation and fitness
- Transport industry
- Read more about Queensland's roadmap to easing restrictions.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what support you may be eligible for.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- View the range of coronavirus (COVID-19) business health and safety resources, including posters for your business or workplace.
- Read about COVID Safe industry plans.
- Last reviewed: 23 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 1 Oct 2020