Resources for project bank accounts
On 1 March 2021, project bank accounts were replaced with a new streamlined trust account framework. Read about the new trust account framework.
The following information only applies to project bank accounts for certain government contracts with tenders released between 1 March 2018 and 28 February 2021.
You can find project bank account forms on the Queensland Building and Construction Commission website.
Read the troubleshooting PBAs to find solutions to common problems.
- Find out about building consultancy contracts and special conditions of contract.
- Read the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017 (PDF, 1.5MB) (BIF Act).
- Read the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Regulation 2018 (PDF, 467KB). (Note: Refer to the version of the BIF Act and Regulation that was in place at the time the contract required a PBA).
- Register with QTenders, the Queensland Government's online tendering system.
- Register with ETenders, the Department of Energy and Public Works' electronic tender system.
- Find out more about security of payment.
- Last reviewed: 15 Jul 2022
- Last updated: 18 Jul 2022