Set up your bank details in QRO Online
The bank details you add can be used to pay land tax, payroll tax, betting tax, and transfer and insurance duties (if you are a registered self assessor). We may also use these details if we issue a refund for an overpayment or a reassessment that reduces your liability.
Only users with Administrator access can set up or edit bank account details.
- The Valid to date determines when bank account details will expire in QRO Online. Enter 31/12/9999 to keep the account valid indefinitely.
- The only account details that can be changed are the account nickname and valid-to date.
- To disable a bank account, change the valid-to date to today's date. (You can't delete the account.)
- You can register more than one bank account, but you must use a different nickname for each account you add.
- All account administrators will receive an email notifying them of any change to an account's bank details.
Note: Currently, you cannot make royalty payments in QRO Online.
Follow these steps to nominate a bank account.
- Log in to QRO Online.
- My land or Royalty for a personal account
- View accounts for a company or trust account and select the business to be updated.
- Select Manage details from the side menu.
- Select the Bank details tab.
- Click Add new to add a new or additional account.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Read the direct debit request service agreement, then check the box.
- Click Add.
- Once updated, you will receive a confirmation. Click Okay.
- Learn how to update your contact details in QRO Online.
- Find out how to give another person access to a QRO Online account.
- Last reviewed: 28 Oct 2021
- Last updated: 1 Apr 2022