Transfer duty transactions procedures
We have various step-by-step procedures to show transfer duty self assessors how to assess particular transactions in OSRconnect.
- Last reviewed: 17 Sep 2018
- Last updated: 29 Sep 2017
I want to...
Office of State Revenue
For transfer duty self assessment queries:
- call 1300 132 685
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries on payroll tax, land tax and royalties:
- call 1300 300 734 (Australia) or +61 7 3179 2500 (overseas)
- send an email using our online enquiry form.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
Funding of up to $50,000 is now available for high-growth businesses to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
The new Project Bank Accounts for government projects come into effect from 1 March 2018. Find out what this means for you.