OSRconnect system requirements
To use OSRconnect to lodge your returns or transactions, your computer should meet the following minimum system requirements.
- Computer processor: 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Operating system: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (OSRConnect has not been tested with Apple Mac OS X, Linux or any other operating system)
- MS Edge
- Internet Explorer (IE10 to IE11)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
The following settings will help to prevent certain technical issues you could experience while using OSRconnect with Internet Explorer.
- Ensure Internet Explorer is compatible. Go to Tools > Compatibility view settings and add qld.gov.au in the Add this website field.
- Enable pop-ups. Go to Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Pop-up Blocker Settings. Enter *.qld.gov.au in the Address of website to allow field and press Add.
- Allow cookies for OSRconnect. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy.
- Set browser zoom to high and press Apply then OK for the best screen display.