Logging in to OSRconnect
AUSkey is being decommissioned on 27 March 2020. If you currently use AUSkey to log in to OSRconnect for payroll tax, you will need to create an OSR Online account.
Transfer duty self assessors
If you are registered to use OSRconnect, you will have a user ID and password to access the system. Your user ID is the 7-digit client number listed on your registration letter or 6-digit user ID you create after activating your registration.
You can access your OSRconnect online returns using your OSR Online account.
If you do not already have one, find out how to create an OSR Online account.
Once you have created your OSR Online account, follow these steps to log in to OSRconnect.
- Go to OSRconnect and select Log in to OSRconnect.
- Select Log in using your OSR Online account.
- At the User Authentication screen, enter your OSR Online email and password.
- Enter your user verification code. Click Submit.
- Link your OSR Online account with OSRconnect.
- Enter your OSRconnect user ID and password.
- Tick the Link your OSR Online account to your user ID checkbox.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click Login.
You only need to link your account once.