Troubleshooting OSR Online
For online transactions for payroll tax, transfer duty, and mining and petroleum royalties, use OSRconnect.
Google Chrome is the best browser for OSR Online.
When you set up in OSR Online, you create an individual account using your email address. If you personally own land in Queensland, you will be able to access this information. This doesn't mean you owe land tax; it just means we have identified land held in your name. If you have land holdings in your name and have been liable for land tax, you will see details in the Assessments tab.
If you want to access your company's or trust's land details, you need to request permission in OSR Online. These details will not show up automatically. If you are the company director, trustee or director of a corporate trustee, click your name in the top right of the screen and select My profile. You will then be able to request permission from this screen. See the land tax user guide for more information.
Contact us using our online form if:
- you cannot request permission online. Include your full name, date of birth, company name and ACN or ABN number
- you don't want to register for OSR Online and just want to tell us that your entity is not a foreign company or trust.
Once you have permission to manage a company or trust account, you can assign access to other users (e.g. the company accountant). These users cannot see your personal information (e.g. details of land that you own in your name). To ensure you assign access correctly, select View accounts on the Home page, select the entity and then select Assign permission from the left menu. See the land tax user guide for more information.
- The basic profile information you enter must match the details on your Australian identity document (e.g. driver licence). For example, if the name on your licence is Mary K Citizen, you must include the middle initial.
- Enter your date of birth in the correct order: Year, Month, Date. Check the year is correct—sometimes it changes to 2019.
- Only Australian identity documents are acceptable. Select the I am not able to provide these documents to verify my identity... option if:
- you don't have 2 Australian documents
- you have tried multiple documents that have not been accepted.
We will contact you to help finalise your registration.
If you don't receive the verification email, check your junk or spam email folder. If it still doesn't show, there might be a firewall issue, and you will need to talk to your IT specialist. Then you can contact us for another verification email.
Once you have received your verification email, you may need to wait a few minutes before logging in.
If you continue to have trouble, contact us. Make sure you include:
- the email address you used to register
- the details or screenshot of any error message.
Contact us if you get an error or are having trouble logging in. Include the email address you registered with, your name and client number if known. We will correct the problem and you will be able to log into your account within the next 3 to 5 business days.
- Last reviewed: 30 Oct 2019
- Last updated: 30 Oct 2019