Troubleshooting OSR Online
For online transactions for transfer duty, and mining and petroleum royalties, use OSRconnect.
Google Chrome is the best browser for OSR Online.
There may be display issues on some devices, such as mobile phones.
Watch our tutorials on how to:
- create an account and verify your identity
- convert your OSR connect account to OSR Online
- link to accounts.
We recommend that you use a personal email address to create an individual account in OSR Online. Avoid generic email addresses like email@example.com.
If you personally own land in Queensland, you will be able to access information about your land holdings. This doesn't mean you owe land tax, it just means we have identified land held in your name. You will then be able to register for other state revenue streams from the Home screen.
- My land to view your land holdings in Queensland.
- Add account to link to accounts for other people, companies and trusts.
Once you have permission to manage a company or trust account, you can assign access to other users (e.g. the company accountant). These users cannot see your personal information (e.g. details of land that you own in your name). To ensure you assign access correctly, select View accounts on the Home screen, select the entity and then select Assign permission from the left menu.
- The basic profile information you enter must match the details on your Australian identity document (e.g. driver licence). For example, if the name on your licence is Mary K Citizen, you must include the middle initial.
- Only Australian identity documents are acceptable. Select the I am unable to complete the above identity verification option if:
- you don't have 2 Australian documents
- you have tried multiple documents that have not been accepted.
Follow the steps to upload your documents and we will verify your identity.
You should receive a verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org once you've created your account. You may need to wait a few minutes before logging in.
If you don't receive the email, check your junk or spam email folder. If it still doesn't show, there might be a firewall issue, and you will need to talk to your IT specialist. Then you can contact us for another verification email.
If you continue to have trouble, contact us. Make sure you include:
- the email address you used to register
- the details or screenshot of any error message.
HTTP 404/505 error
- Close all browser windows and clear the cache.
- Open a new page and log in again.
Error converting from OSRconnect
You cannot be logged into both OSRconnect and OSR Online at the same time.
- Reset your OSRconnect password.
- Log out of OSRconnect.
- Follow the steps to convert your account to OSR Online.
Contact us if you get an error or are having trouble logging in. Include the email address you registered with, your name and client number if known. We will correct the problem and you will be able to log in to your account within the next 3 to 5 business days.
If you have forgotten or locked your password, you can reset it in OSR Online using your registered email address.
- Go to OSR Online and click Forgot password.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Submit.
- Last reviewed: 30 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 30 Jun 2020
I want to...
- The impact of Indigenous Procurement - Panel discussion 14/07/2020
- Payroll tax annual return 2020 15/07/2020