Register for OSR Online
When you register for OSR Online, you create a personal account using your unique email address. Once your identity has been verified, you can:
- access your individual account (e.g. to download assessment notices for land you own in Queensland in your name)
- request access to another account. For example, you might need access to your company or trust account. This can be done automatically if you are the director, trustee or director of a corporate trustee. If not, you will need to be assigned access by a registered user or contact us to assign access for you.
Before you start
You will need:
- 2 valid Australian identification documents (e.g. driver licence, Medicare card)
- an email address (either your personal or work email, depending on whether you are registering to access your individual account or a company or trust account). Avoid generic email addresses. For example, use Mary.Citizen@company.mail not firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't have Australian documents or cannot provide 2 valid document types:
- Tick the I am not able to provide any of these documents to verify my identity... option.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the steps to let us know you are not able to complete registration.
We’ll contact you to verify your identity and finalise your account.
- Go to OSR Online.
- Click Don’t have an account yet?
- Complete the basic profile information fields and click Submit. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Your profile information will not be visible to other users.
- The basic profile information you enter must match the details on your identity document. For example, if the name on your driver licence is Mary K Citizen, you must include the middle initial.
- Enter your date of birth in the correct order: Year, Month, Date.
At the Identity Verification screen, you will need to provide both a primary and a secondary type of evidence.
- Click in the primary field and select the document type from the drop-down list (e.g. driver licence). Then enter the identification number (i.e. the licence number).
- Click in the secondary field and select a different document type from the drop-down list (e.g. Medicare card). Then enter the identification number (i.e. the card number).
- Click Submit.
Once you have submitted your online registration form, you will receive a verification email from OSR Online. If you don’t receive this email directly after registration, check:
- your mailbox junk folder and look for an email from OSR Online
- your firewall settings if you are using a secure IT network.
Contact us if you do not receive this email.
- Last reviewed: 02 Sep 2019
- Last updated: 02 Sep 2019